Friday, August 7, 2009

ok so im designing annas ( my daugthers) room first

Posted by vampire_bunny_666 at 7:43 PM






im thinking of going with this color scheme, but not sure. please desprate for opinnions, please comment and let me know what you think of this color palette
like a light yellow for the walls and pink and geens for the beding with small hints of yellow. and keeping the furniture white, to keep it light and sunny.



for the chair im going to put a light sheet with flowers, poka-dots, or some cute girly pattern on it.

and the lamp i have to figure out how to tie in some way. please any suggestions and opinions or welcome.

2 comments on "ok so im designing annas ( my daugthers) room first"

Annie on August 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

I love the pink and the green is okay. Why not ask Anna what colors she likes :-).

vampire_bunny_666 on August 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM said...

those are the colors shes attractive to. see she cant really tell me shes only 1 still