Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Changes are coming to the ugly cupcake and my simpley lovely natural blogs

Posted by vampire_bunny_666 at 4:50 PM
ok i no its been a while sinces ive last posted, but bare with me, ive been busy with school and work and being mommy. The Ugly Cupcake and Simpley Lovely and Natural blog or under going some new changes, there will be new knowledgable articiles, and funner things coming. And yes there will finally be a scheadule that ill be sticking to.

2 comments on "New Changes are coming to the ugly cupcake and my simpley lovely natural blogs"

Visual Vamp on October 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM said...

When will you be back?

Will you do me a favor? I'm in this contest and I'm down by 40 votes with four hours left to vote tonight Wed. Oct. 28. Would you please take the time to vote? I only ask since you follow my blog.
Thanks! xo xo
Here's the link:

http://contests.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/color/main/faceoff/60

The Little Miss on November 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

It wouldnt let me leave a omment on ur other blog. But wanted to let you know you have amazing taste!! Those boots were so cute!

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila