Wednesday, July 8, 2009

me and my anna banana

Posted by vampire_bunny_666 at 5:58 PM
Ok so this baby girl has changed my life for the better. and i'm glad i had her.
even if i was told to give her up are , well lets not get into that crazy controversial subject, that i wish not to start, or open a can of worms of. her name is Anna and im not disclosing any more imformation on here, but here or some really cute pictures of her and me .

Enjoy!!! :


This is my baby, only a day old and already my life has changed forever . It shalll never be the same after this day on. Jan 7, 2009
Up its daddy and his baby girl Anna.

Anna at 3 months


Anna having sweet dreams, with he partner in crime, at 4 months.



me after bringing , Anna home from the hospital.














0 comments on "me and my anna banana"