Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My dream of owning my own business

Posted by vampire_bunny_666 at 5:15 PM
Ok so i have a crazy, bizarre dream of opening up a business of my own, in which is a bakery/coffee shop, alright maybe its not totally cazy, and bizarre, but when you hear the name of it you will be asking you're self one of these two questions. Is she out of her frecken mind? or , She is a pure genusis who deserves a noble prize? In which the name shall be forever known as "The Ugly Cupcake". But its all just that still a crazy, bizarre dream that has'nt been made a reality yet, because im still in the mist of trying to make it a reality , by going to school and learning the tricks of the trade. so here are some examples of whats in store for the future of "The Ugly Cupcake". :








0 comments on "My dream of owning my own business"